Deadline May 21st
Scholarship Application Review Criteria
• Cover letter.
• A description of personal and professional goals.
• Applicant must either reside in Whatcom County or have graduated from a Whatcom County high school.
• Preference will be given to students seeking degrees from Washington State programs.
• Provide official copy of high school or college transcripts.
• Documentation of Science and Math aptitude in high school or other post-secondary classes by providing class title and grade.
• Documentation of community service activities and awards and recognitions.
• Documentation of financial need as defined by annual income and anticipated educational and living expenses including all sources of support.
• References from high school or college instructors or counselors and/or other professional relationships.
• Documentation of acceptance into qualified nursing program.