Don’t forget! Whatcom is celebrating this year’s graduates and welcoming community members to campus with an open house from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Friday, June 19th!
Come tour the Pavilion and Student Recreation Center construction site and check out all the progress being made! Space is limited so complete this online registration form if interested! Come take a sneak peek at the campus’ newest building, scheduled to open fall 2015. Please note: while the building will be fully handicap accessible upon opening, the construction site is not. Email email@example.com if you need special accommodations.
Open House line up and highlights:
- Free BBQ starts at 11 a.m.! Includes burger, veggie burger or hot dog with chips and a drink while supplies last
- 92.9 KISM radio station will be on site playing classic rock.
- Photo booth! Be sure to tag your grad photos with #wccgrad15
- Thank you card station for students to write appreciation notes to faculty and staff
- Pavilion and Student Recreation Center tours: 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. (sign up here)
- Campus tours: 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. (no sign up necessary, meet outside Heiner Theater)
- Specialized application and registration workshops for new and returning students led by Jared Ibarra and Christina Choi: 1:30 p.m. LDC 121 and 211
Unless otherwise noted, all activities will be located outside Heiner Theater, near the Gathering Fountain. So, bring a friend and join your fellow students in celebrating your hard work this year! Hope to see you there!