Reminder! The deadline for the HSF scholarship is approaching on March 30th 2016!
In the 2015-2016 scholarship cycle, Hispanic Scholarship Fund selected more than 4,400 Scholars funded by many different companies and organizations. The HSF application opens January 1st and allows students to apply for multiple scholarships with one application! Awards range from $500-$5,000 and may be used for the institution and major of choice. Create your MyHSF profile and get ready now, to apply for scholarships January 1st!
Eligibility for the Hispanic Scholarship Fund Scholarships:
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, DACA or eligible non-citizen (as defined by FAFSA)
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for high school students; minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) for college and graduate students
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited 4-year university in the fall of the desired scholarship year
- Complete FAFSA or Dream Act (if applicable)
The deadline for the HSF scholarship is March 30th 2016.
View original post 20 more words