APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS & CRITERIA:
- Applicant must either reside in Whatcom County or have graduated from a Whatcom County high school.
- Preference will be given to students seeking degrees from Washington State programs.
- Provide official copy of high school or college transcripts.
- Document Science and Math aptitude in high school or other post-secondary classes by providing class title and grade.
- List and/or describe community service activities.
- Provide documentation of acceptance into a qualified nursing program.
- Cover letter describing your personal and professional goals.
- Provide documentation of financial need including all sources of funds.
- Provide references from high school or college instructors or counselors and/or other professional relationships.
Download and fill out and print one of the following forms:
Print and return the completed application to
Chuckanut Health Foundation,
PO Box 5641
Bellingham, WA 98227-5641
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline: June 3, 2016.
Applications will be considered only when all required materials are received by the deadline.