The Martin Family Foundation Honors Scholarship Program is now open for application! This scholarship is specifically for Washington state community college students who are transferring to the University of Washington. Students who have achieved academic excellence and plan to complete their degree at UW Seattle Campus are encouraged to apply.
- “Applicants must be Washington State residents who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents and are currently attending or have attended a community college in the state of Washington.
- Applicants must have earned a minimum of 36 credits at a Washington State community college by the time they matriculate at the University of Washington. Students who hold an associates degree are encouraged to apply.
- Washington State community college transfer students who are currently enrolled at the University of Washington may not have earned more than 18 UW credits by the application deadline of Thursday, July 7, 2016.
- The award will depend on successful admission to the University of Washington as a matriculated student.
- The selection committee gives no consideration to an applicant’s gender, race, color, creed, or national origin.”
For complete scholarship information and application, click here.
Submit your application by the deadline on Thursday July 7, 2016!