Beginning Friday, September 22nd, a blue slip is required for registration. This includes any schedule changes. Remember- blue slips can only be issued by an instructor and are good for three days. After that it becomes void and you will need to get a new one. Need more information about blue slips? Come talk to an advisor in Entry & Advising or check out the registration information page on the WCC website.
Monday July 11th marks the last chance to withdraw from classes without receiving a “W” grade on your transcript. This is also the 40% tuition deadline for summer quarter. If you decide to drop a class, you will receive 40% of your tuition back, and not receive a “W”on your record.
Make sure to speak to an advisor about how a change in credit load can impact your financial aid and academic standing. Call Entry & Advising at 360.383.3080 to schedule an appointment or to inquire about drop-in times!
Monday July 11th is the 40% refund deadline for summer quarter classes. Withdraw by this date in order to receive 40% of your tuition back! Contact Entry and Advising in Laidlaw 116, or by calling 360.383.3080 to schedule an appointment with an advisor.
Remember that withdrawing can impact your financial aid, academic standing and more. Before dropping classes be sure to check with an advisor or financial aid representative!
Whatcom Community College will be closed July 2nd thru 4th for the Independence Day weekend. Enjoy the break, and we will see you back on Tuesday July 5th!
Whatcom Community College will be closed for the Independence Day holiday weekend, Saturday July 2nd through Monday July 4th.
The college will re-open Tuesday July 5th, returning to business as usual! Enjoy the long weekend.
Tuesday, May 31st 10:00 am to 3:00 pm in the Laidlaw Foyer
Whatcom Community College will host a hiring event for Rader Farms. Rader Farms grow, process, and pack fresh berries in Whatcom County. Stop by to chat with the company representative, Micah.
If you want a few tips on how to engage an employer at a hiring event, by The Career & Transfer Center in LDC 116. We are happy to provide you with some guidance, or look over your resume.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS & CRITERIA:
- Applicant must either reside in Whatcom County or have graduated from a Whatcom County high school.
- Preference will be given to students seeking degrees from Washington State programs.
- Provide official copy of high school or college transcripts.
- Document Science and Math aptitude in high school or other post-secondary classes by providing class title and grade.
- List and/or describe community service activities.
- Provide documentation of acceptance into a qualified nursing program.
- Cover letter describing your personal and professional goals.
- Provide documentation of financial need including all sources of funds.
- Provide references from high school or college instructors or counselors and/or other professional relationships.
Download and fill out and print one of the following forms:
Lois Jean Roberts Nursing Scholarship (PDF)
Lois Jean Roberts Scholarship (Word)
Print and return the completed application to
Chuckanut Health Foundation,
PO Box 5641
Bellingham, WA 98227-5641
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline: June 3, 2016.
Applications will be considered only when all required materials are received by the deadline.